To comply with the recent GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations. SUDS gives notice that in
- All notices will be circulated with the recipients as BC (Blind Copy)
- The Database will be removed from public circulation
- The following information applies.
- As Registered athletes with SUDS your records are kept electronically.
- You can access this information to request SUDS to correct or update information.
- SUDS does not release your information to anyone involved in direct marketing.
- SUDS will only share the status of your Registration, which includes:
- Your date of birth,
- Your Dive status (where appropriate)
- Your AAI status (where appropriate)
- Your Down syndrome status (T21 or Mosaic).
- Any information about your medication where it may be necessary for your health.
- This information is only shared with event organisers and only where necessary for the sport.
- Personal information such as your medical information and your address is never shared outside that of the SUDS Executive Board and
then to confirm your Down syndrome status.
- Please contact the CEO if you have any concerns. CEO@Su-DS.org
The SUDS Database has been removed for technical reasons. However, recognised personnel from SUDS countries can apply for the latest database of their athletes.
Enquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org