To comply with the recent GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations. SUDS gives notice that in
- All notices will be circulated with the recipients as BC (Blind Copy)
- The Database will be removed from public circulation
- The following information applies.
- As Registered athletes with SUDS your records are kept electronically.
- You can access this information to request SUDS to correct or update information.
- SUDS does not release your information to anyone involved in direct marketing.
- SUDS will only share the status of your Registration, which includes:
- Your date of birth,
- Your Dive status (where appropriate)
- Your AAI status (where appropriate)
- Your Down syndrome status (T21 or Mosaic).
- Any information about your medication where it may be necessary for your health.
- This information is only shared with event organisers and only where necessary for the sport.
- Personal information such as your medical information and your address is never shared outside that of the SUDS Executive Board and
then to confirm your Down syndrome status.
- Please contact the CEO if you have any concerns. CEO@Su-DS.org